ONE TRUE GOD
It is our hope and prayer that those that are led to list with Christian Adoption are blessed not only with their "champagne" child, but also by our example of service.
We are fully committed to this ministry that we believe God has blessed, is blessing, and by His grace and mercy will continue to bless. We are called to serve one another in love.
For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty, only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. (Galatians 5:13)
As Christians we can ask ourselves many questions about our fellowship with our heavenly Father. One of these daily questions might be--do we lack the will to serve? We have freedom of will to do whatever we choose to do with our time, our talents, and our God-given abilities. We have only one life to live and to give in loving service. We have the freedom in this country (Praise God!) to serve one another in love. May we as His children choose to serve the one true God.
There are countless rewards for service--presently and eternally. A few that encourage us to continue serving Him include:
1. We will be rewarded for all of eternity for service today.
2. We are following the example of our Lord Jesus Christ by serving in love.
3. We are able to help change others lives for the better, bringing glory to God.
4. We may encourage some one else to serve the one true God.
5. As we walk through the doors God opens, we will be given the opportunity to do even greater works for God.
6. We are proving to be disciples by following in the steps of our Lord Jesus Christ.
7. The reward for a job well done is more work and responsibility to serve greater needs.
8. There is always a harvest from the seeds we plant in love.
9. We live the verse in Galatians 6:2; Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
10. We may be the witnesses that bring others to Christ and to salvation.
We count it all joy that God has given us the privilege of helping others in the adoption process.
For more information please read Hope and Together.
We encourage you to follow God's loving guidance.
Go to web site index
Return to main page
Over 10 years of family building experience!
Eddie & Deborah S. Hill P.O. Box 243 Coffeyville, KS 67337
Click here to get an adoption or IVF loan!
© All rights reserved CHRISTIAN ADOPTION