We humbly request your help and assistance with Christian Adoption.
While perusing our web site, it is our prayer that you have been blessed by what you have read. We encourage you to get involved in our ministry. We pray for and we need caring Christians to support Christian Adoption in many ways. We trust God to inspire others to help us to help others in the adoption process.
1. Raise your children to become prayer warriors--pray with them daily and about everything in life.
2. Send us the name, address, phone number, and contact person at your local Crisis Pregnancy Center.
3. Send us the names and contact information for any attorney, social workers, and adoption support resources that you would recommend to another brother or sister in Christ.
4. Send us the names and contact information for any attorney, social workers, and adoption support resources that you would NOT recommend to another brother or sister in Christ.
5. Send us the name, address, and contact information for the local newspaper in your area.
6. Send us the names and contact information for any local radio and/or Christian radio stations in your area.
7. Record your adoption process/experience, successes, and victories--your story and submit it to us for a witness to others.
8. Define the adoption laws in your home state and tell us about them.
9. Adopt a couple on our web site--pray, correspond and encourage them.
10. Pray for our country and for our continued freedom to speak God's Word without persecution.
11. Send us the name of your pastor, your church address, and phone number.
12. Send us the name of the Thrifty Nickel, Penny Pincher, Good News or similar weekly advertisement publication in your area.
13. Send us the name, address, and phone number of your local high school.
14. Pray for our ministry and for God's continued guidance and blessing upon us.
15. Prayerfully consider making a donation to our ministry.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE IN ANY WAY!
For more information please read Support and Commitment. We encourage you to prayerfully consider registering with our service, and/or writing to us.
Go to web site index
Return to main page
A non-profit Christian and Internet service ministry. We're helping others in the adoption process.
Deborah S. Hill P.O. Box 243 Coffeyville, KS 67337
Click here to get an adoption or IVF loan!
© All rights reserved CHRISTIAN ADOPTION